Saturday, January 31, 2009

Imperial IPA of the day, Bells Hopslam:

The case of joy


Wednesday was a glorious day, because on Wednesday, David and I opened our case of Bell's Hopslam. I picked it up a few weeks ago at Hyde Park Wine and Spirits. Hopslam, hands down, is the best hoppy beer on the market.

At 10% ABV, it's also one of the strongest. Gravity 1.087.

Hopslam is one of our favorite beers, if not our # 1—but Bells only releases it January through February! So when our friend Kyle at HPWS told me they were getting it in, I wasted no time getting a case.


It is kind of expensive, the price has jumped 3.00 a 6 pack from last year, making a 6 pack 17.99 instead of 14.99. I blame the hop and malt shortage. The case cost me 72.00. It's worth every penny.

Our fridge, where I've collected beer logos of note.


curious kitty


No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to be honest, fair and keep a good sense of humor in my posts--I would appreciate if you follow the same policy with your comments.