Sunday, January 18, 2009

La Rosa's Pizza


Ah, Cincinnati's old faithful.
La Rosa's is unique because of their sweet tomato sauce, which some people love, some people hate and some people just get used to because it’s always served at office parties and functions.

I don't mind La Rosa's. I'd say it is good pizza. I'd like La Rosa's over Dominoes. My Dad's favorite is Pizza Hut, (which David calls “pizza butt”) so I'm totally burned out on that. La Rosa's greatest strength, in our opinion, is that it is very good cold. It is a good out-of-the-fridge-for-breakfast pizza.

I really don't have too much to say about La Rosa's other than that.


Larosa's on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to be honest, fair and keep a good sense of humor in my posts--I would appreciate if you follow the same policy with your comments.