Monday, January 12, 2009

Non-nom, LOLCat problemz:

Do you know what a LOLCat is? If you don't, you may like them--and have probably seen them before without knowing what you were seeing.

If you do know what a LOLCat is, Jezebel has a funny post about how it can be difficult to explain to someone what they are and why they are funny.

I too, have had this conversation:

"Well there's these cats," I began, "and people post pictures of them, you know, like doing things? And then people write captions for these pictures, but they spell things wrong. You know? Like a cat is saying them, only cats are cats and they can't really type? I Can Haz Cheezburger? Does that make sense?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to be honest, fair and keep a good sense of humor in my posts--I would appreciate if you follow the same policy with your comments.