Monday, January 12, 2009

Our Jeff Ruby Experience, in increments II:

Carlo and Johnny's was much better than the precinct, in my opinion. David and I sat in a big booth and observed the other people in the restaurant. David had some very good Manhattans, and I had a few peach martinis. My Favorite part of Carlo and Johnny's was the Macaroni and cheese. You can get it to share, and I think it is the best Macaroni and cheese I've had. I stuck with a petite filet, and David got a bison steak, which he said tasted a little different, but not much than regular cow. I'd say Carlo and Johnny's is a good place to take a client if you want to schmooze them….or if you just want a giant bowl of really good macaroni and cheese.




Carlo & Johnny's on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to be honest, fair and keep a good sense of humor in my posts--I would appreciate if you follow the same policy with your comments.