Sunday, January 18, 2009

Snappy Tomato Pizza:



I work across the street from Snappy Tomato's downtown location, so when the office orders pizza, it is usually the Beast--an extremely large, square pizza. The pizza is always fresh and the toppings are consistently high quality.

On one occasion my west sider boss ordered from
Trotta's from her part of town, which was also delicious, I'd say Trotta's is as good as Mio's.

Snappy tomato's pizza buffet is what I find the best about Snappy. It is awesome for lunch, and they have an apple dessert pizza which is my favorite part of Snappy.

So stop by mid afternoon an stuff yourself with pizza from the buffet...and try not to crawl under your desk and take a nap afterward.


Snappy Tomato Pizza on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to be honest, fair and keep a good sense of humor in my posts--I would appreciate if you follow the same policy with your comments.